By purchasing our products or submitting information via a form on our website, you represent that you have read, understand, and agree to all terms and conditions listed here. If legal jargon makes your head spin (like ours), we’ve simplified it below…
- Basically, we are the creator all of our digital products and we own the rights to the designs.
- Hours of design work go into each product. We’re a business and we depend on sales so don’t re-sell or give away our designs for free (unless you purchase a commercial use license). If someone wants what you bought, please send them to our online store so they can purchase their own epic digital product!
- You can’t claim the designs as your own, modify them, extract the original graphics or create derivative works. Give credit where credit is due, we made these designs, not you.
- All of our designs are for PERSONAL USE ONLY unless otherwise stated or a commercial use license has been purchased for the product. If you use any part of our designs to earn money, it is considered “commercial use” which is a No-No unless you purchased a license. If you need a product created for use at your fundraiser or business, please contact us!
- Basically, we are the creator all of our physical products.
- Hours of work go into making each product by hand. We’re a business and we depend on sales so please don’t re-sell them. If someone wants what you bought, please send them to our online store(s) so that they can purchase their own epic handmade product!
- You can’t claim the products as your own. Give credit where credit is due, we made these products, not you.
- All of our non-digital products are for PERSONAL USE ONLY unless otherwise stated. If you use any part of our products to earn money, it is considered “commercial use” which is a No-No. However, if you need a product created for use at your fundraiser or business, please contact us!
- Discounts are subject to approval by our team. You may be required to provide proof of eligibility to receive a discount.
All product orders placed directly from this website are completely secure, and handled by PayPal, Square or Shift4Shop.
These third-party payment processing services use secure servers that protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology on all personal and financial information submitted during the transaction – and we do not retain any of your financial data.
We are not responsible for any fees or charges that your bank or credit card issuer may apply. If your bank or credit card issuer reverses a charge to your credit card, we may bill your account directly and seek payment by another method.
Shipping & Digital Product Delivery:
- Non-Custom Digital – Immediately following payment of non-custom digital products you will receive an email with a link that enables you to immediately download the file(s) a maximum of 5 times. Our digital products are in PDF file format and are password protected. You will be unable to make any changes to them. If you have an account, your downloads may also be accessed by viewing your Account page.
- Custom Digital – Immediately following order placement, we will begin creating your one-of-a-kind product. Our digital products are in PDF file format and are password protected. You will be unable to make any changes to them. Once your custom digital product is completed, you will receive an email with a link to pay for your order. Once paid, you’ll receive another email letting you know that the order is complete with link(s) for you to download the PDF file(s). If you have an account, your downloads may also be accessed by viewing your Account page. Most custom digital orders are completed within 3 business days.
- Physical items – Most orders will ship within 1 to 2 business days, provided the product ordered is in stock. Orders are not processed or shipped on Sundays, holidays or during extreme weather events. We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by this site or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability. The risk of loss and damage for items purchased by you passes to you upon our delivery of the items to the postal carrier. Replacement of products for shipped merchandise claimed as not received are subject to our investigation, which may include postal-service notification. We will adjust your account at our discretion. If USPS determines that they misdelivered or lost the package, we do not offer refunds.
Submitted Design Modifications and New Product Ideas:
By submitting ideas to MadeCreatively, you acknowledge:
- You are the owner of the idea being submitted and no other person or corporation has a property interest in the submitted idea.
- Once an idea is submitted, it belongs exclusively to us and we may use the idea in any medium we prefer.
- We can use any idea that is submitted for any purpose whatsoever without any obligation or compensation to the person who submitted it.
- We are under no obligation to hold any submitted idea in confidence.
Refunds & Product Warranty:
Since our many of our items are personalized, we are UNABLE TO ISSUE REFUNDS for digital or physical products. The products offered on this site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and without warranties of any kind. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your bank or credit card charged. If your bank or credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will immediately issue a credit to your bank or credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- We only collect personally identifiable information (name, email address and shipping addresses, etc.) from visitors when they enter information on our site. We use this info to process orders, respond to inquiries and collect product reviews.
- We do not sell, rent or trade any of your information to third-parties.
- We may engage third-party companies (such as payment processors and package delivery providers) to help provide our services. These companies have limited access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to us not to disclose or use your information for other purposes.
- We may also release information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with laws, prevent violation of laws, for legal proceedings, to enforce Site policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property or safety.
- You can opt-out of our emails at any time, and we will never send you spam.
- You can edit the information in your profile or close your account at any time.
- If you're an EEA user, you can request a copy of your information or have the info corrected or deleted at any time.
- We may use "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you can retrieve your shopping cart. You can accept or decline cookies by modifying your web browser.
- We may include links to external websites. These linked sites have their own privacy policies and we have no responsibility or liability for their content and activities.
- If MadeCreatively is sold, the information we have obtained from you voluntarily may transfer to the new owner. In that event, you'll receive notice through our website of that change in control and practices.
- In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices, we will notify users via email within 7 business days if a data breech is detected.
- The best way to get in touch is through Contact Us on our website.